Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stressen and Relief

Today for some reason, I just have had a lack of energy. Feeling down, not on any specific subject or hovering on any dark ideas, just drained.

I have not had any bad news, honestly, all I've had is good news. On the job front Interviews are continuously being scheduled and attended. Its just time now.

I have someone in my life, helping me reestablish faith. Faith in myself and in other people, and most importantly in God. I thank this person from the bottom of my heart for leading me back.

I've spent allot of time thinking today, about why and how and what should be done. I've spent even more time praying.

Today God pulled me threw some dull and draining times. For he is always listening when others turn away or have not the time.

I thank God for always being here even when I don't recognize him hiding in some dark corner.
Hes ALWAYS there!

No comments:

Post a Comment