Sunday, January 25, 2009

People

People have the ability to connect with one another.
Some people more then others.
Some people attract different types of people, while others repel.
Its interesting to see how people's pathways often intercept, intertwine or violently collide.

I believe all of this is the product of free will.
The ability to make a choice.
Although 'God' or possibly just plain chaos could have a huge part in how some events take place, Free will dictates whether those events are recognized, trashed or cherished.

Republican or Democrat
Woman or Man
Christian or Pagan
Rich or Poor

We are all effected by this universal rule.

For me?
I don't fight life anymore, It is a struggle at which you will not come out alive.
I tend to 'go with the flow' as long as its not in a negative direction.
For some this life is alluring others offensive.
But I am just like all of you, I seek happiness and nothing more.
Its just my version of bliss might be different then yours.

1 comment: