Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Friendship

What is a Friendship?
What is needed?
Who are my 'true' friends?

These are all questions I see so many asking themselves these day as they realize most people are not to be trust and you need to watch you own ass at all time. I myself am victim to this, Loosing my most recent job; betrayed by a fellow workmate with no real intention but malicious mayhem. Just to name the most recent...

What is a Friendship?
An establishment of trust and caring for another person where you honestly care for the better good of that person, share many interests and make each other happy enough to satisfy 'friendship' standards. The key word being TRUST.

What is needed?
Communication, Open lines of communication breeds trust. Want, You just can't force anything upon another person if its not wanted. Time, Trust is a product of communication and time. Love, Without love for another a friend could never be more then acquaintance when a true friend should be family.

Who are my TRUE friends?
This question everyone must figure out for themselves.
If you read this you are most likely mine!
You will always be a friend to God, If you accept his friendship or not.
I will leave you all on a quote from MY friend.

"U r a cape when I want to fly, a tent when I want a fort, a blanket when I want to cuddle up, and a tissue when I need to cry."

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment