Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Job, New Phone, New Roomates

Weeeeeeeeeeeee
ACS Working @ Boost mobile. Took my notice and I walked out.
LaserCare Inc. hired me for more money and better benefits, with room for advancement!
Start Monday......

I said Goodbye to Cricket....
Ported my number to Boost Mobile.
50 Unlimited plan is AWESOME!!
Phone rocks!
Love the web!

The Family has officially been here a months now...
and they are cool...
The child is a bit spoiled and always wants to play.
but they keep the house clean and ride us all on helping .

Mom and Dad should be in the weekend. planned to go to the zoo but welcome to Portland.
It's raining! No "X" that.

working on getting twitter/loopt working on my phone so i can post mobile..
ill update if i can...

i thank god for you all and everything youve given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment